Saturday, October 22, 2005

October 22 2005 RC warbird rally

I won quite a few awards.
3rd place for Scale flight with my DC3
2nd place for Scale flight with my C123
They had specific manuvers I had to do.
First place was actually won by the guy who gave me a ride in his RV8.
Runner up for Pilots Choice award C123
First Place People Choice award C123 (dropping parachutists helps)














World War One Planes
























































P-40














My C-123
























































Parachutes away


























































































































































The DC-3 Finally flies, and quite well I might add




















































































2 Comments:

Blogger BillyCheese said...

That is pretty spiffy. That sounds like it was a lot of fun. Plus it sounds like they have a very good group of RCer's down there.

Happy Day late Birthday!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Harles said...

That is sweet! How did you manage all that?!?

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home